- The data collected in the so-called "Recruitment System" of the institute will be used for the limited purpose to organize scientific experiments. The data will not be shared with other institutions or persons. We use the data for the following purposes:
- to inform participants about new laboratory and internet experiments conducted by the institute
- to use attribute queries to select participants from the database for specific experiments
- to check for the show-up of participants at experimental sessions
- There is no connection between the data collected in the experiments and the data stored in the "Recruitment System".
- At anytime, any participant may unsubscribe from our mailing list to not get further invitations for experiments.
- Upon request, we will delete a participant's data without any restrictions. To request deletion, you may contact us by phone (985-4000 x3016) or by email (email@example.com).
- On the conduction of experiments participants generate data by making decisions.
- These data will be analyzed scientifically by the researchers. To do this, the data will be anonymized and cannot be attributed to any person anymore. In this sense the participation at experiments is anonymous.
- The generated, anonymized data will be used for creation of scientific publications and presentations. These works will be published.